REPLUG is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic App Marketing Consultant (m/f/d) who is looking to take the next steps in their mobile marketing career by working side-by-side with two AdTech veterans as well as managing some exciting companies.
You’ll be responsible to drive the mobile app growth strategy for our clients’ portfolio, across different areas of activities, identifying areas of improvement, and communicating results to our clients.
What you will be doing in more details:
- Executing app marketing strategies across different mobile areas (Paid UA, App Store Optimization, Mobile CRM)
- Setting up and managing performance advertising campaigns on main Adv Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads)
- Setting up and managing CRM campaigns using main mCRM tools available on the market (Leanplum, CleverTap, OneSignal, Braze, etc…)
- Creating and implementing App Store Optimization strategies for our clients’ portfolio
- Creating and updating performance reports based on focus KPIs
- Analyzing and optimizing user acquisition campaigns on a daily basis
- Briefing our graphic team in order to always fresh creatives for your campaigns
What we expect from you:
- 1+ years of proven success managing User Acquisition channels for mobile apps (client or agency side)
- Knowledge of main Mobile Measurement Partners tools (Adjust, Appsflyer, Branch, etc…)
- You’re familiar with mCRM tools such as Leanplum, CleverTap, OneSignal, Braze, among others.
- You know how to make a prioritization list for ASO Keywords
- You like to A/B test your route to the office
- You are confident with Excel, Google Data Studio, Tableau, or other BI tools
- You like to work with big data and know something about tracking and attribution
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You’re proactive and bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the team
- You eat Lookalikes for breakfast and Push Notifications for dinner
- You are a team player, great at giving and receiving feedback and always looking for improvement
- You have excellent verbal and written English language skills. Other languages are a plus (with a preference for Italian, Spanish, German, French).
Nice to have:
- You have experience with managing projects
- You like pizza