REPLUG is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Business Development Intern (m/f/d) who is looking to take the first steps in their mobile marketing and business development career by working side-by-side with two AdTech veterans.
Your role will be crucial in driving REPLUG’s growth, as you will be taking the lead in facilitating sales opportunities, through prospecting, outreaching, and lead qualification for the markets you will be responsible for.
What you will be doing in more details:
- Work closely with our co-founder to grow our client base
- Be fully responsible for your sales funnel
- Identify possible sales leads through outreaches (email, LinkedIn, cold calling)
- Setup calls/meetings with decision-makers about collaboration opportunities
- Document your sales activities carefully and in a detailed manner in the CRM system
- Ensure timely follow-up with all prospect you engage with
- Grow into a sales leader and expert in the mobile app marketing field
What we expect from you:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – You are confident and easily bond with new people. Persistency is your second name.
- Business fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Business fluent or Native in 1 or more of the following languages: German, Spanish, French
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Super organized and with amazing attention to details
- Ability to proactively qualify customer needs
- A strong sense of team – We are going to build this together!
- Self-starter – You are not a person who likes to wait for others to take action.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Something else that might inspire you:
- A fun work environment in a fast-growing agency
- Flexibility in your daily work (home office until the end of COVID-19, then in our office in Berlin)
- Opportunities to actively influence the way REPLUG grows
- Direct communication with the co-founders
- Continuous learning opportunities of the mobile app ecosystem
- Opportunity to shape the future of mobile advertising
- Drinks, coffees, and the occasional pizza nights!