REPLUG is looking for a Performance Marketing Working Student (m/f/d) with a strong passion for data analysis and advertising, to support our App Marketing Team in promoting some of the most interesting mobile apps in the world.
You will be working closely on topics like Paid User Acquisition, App Store Optimization and Mobile CRM, creating reports for our activities, analyzing results together with our app marketing experts while learning how to effectively promote a mobile app across different platforms.
What will you be doing at REPLUG
- Collaborate with the App Marketing team to support various topics including Paid User Acquisition, App Store Optimization, Mobile CRM
- Create specific reports across different projects and activities
- Analyze the data and gain in-depth insights regarding the performance of the various campaigns
- Discuss the results with our App Marketing team and help them make data-driven opportunities
- Visualize the reports in presentations to be shown to clients and stakeholders.
- Bring fresh innovative ideas to the table
- Support the Paid User Acquisition team in the creation of effective Mobile App Install campaigns across different channels
- Learn the basics of App Store Optimization, and Mobile CRM in order to support our App Marketing team in the day-to-day activities
You will be a great fit if you meet these requirements:
- Enrolled in University in the field of business administration, Marketing, communication, or a similar field of studies for at least 12 months and available for a time period of 12 months
- Availability to work 20h/ week
- Good knowledge of Google or Microsoft Applications (e.g. G Sheets, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Highly data-driven mindset and attention to details
- High Proficiency in both written and spoken English. A third language is a plus
- Interest to learn data visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, and others
- Previous work experience in the marketing field is a plus
- You know what is a mobile app and a Facebook Ad
- You don’t shy away from taking ownership
- You’re eager to learn and contribute to a positive team environment
Something else that might inspire you:
- You will work side-by-side with the two co-founders, gaining invaluable insights on how to successfully grow a business
- You will be joining an early stage, high-growth mobile app marketing agency with possibilities to contribute first-hand to our success
- As part of the core-growth team, you will be having a chance to define your career path and grow with us as we keep expanding our business
Please note that at this stage, we are not able to provide a sponsorship VISA.
Interested in shaping the future of mobile growth? Send us your resume and let’s talk!