REPLUG is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Junior App Store Optimization Manager (m/f/d) who is eager to take the next steps in their marketing career by working in a fast-growing international agency.
You will have the opportunity to master your ASO knowledge, and you’ll be responsible for optimizing the Store Listing Pages (Apple App Store and Google Play Store) for our clients’ portfolio, making sure to maximize their mobile apps discoverability and increasing conversion rate.
In more details, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute the ASO strategy (App/Google Play Store) for our partners
- Perform keywords research and prioritization
- Evaluate visual elements and propose improvements
- Propose and implement continuous A/B test
- Constantly improve texts, images, videos, and all relevant store assets
- Analyze results and propose improvements based on them
- Create reports to present to clients
You will be a great fit if you meet these requirements:
- At least 1 year of previous experience with ASO or SEO projects
- Knowledge of main ASO tools (Apptweak, MobileAction, AppFollow, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Excel or Google Spreadsheet. Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Comfortable in client-facing situations, excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You’re proactive in bringing ideas to the team
- You are a team player, great at giving and receiving feedback, and always looking for improvement
- You have excellent verbal and written English language skills. Other languages are a plus (with a preference for Italian, Spanish, German, French).
- You like pizza, and you don’t judge people by the number of espressos they drink 🙂
Something else that might inspire you:
- You will work side-by-side with the two co-founders, gaining invaluable insights on how to successfully grow a business
- You will be joining an early stage, high-growth mobile app marketing agency with possibilities to contribute first-hand to our success
- As part of the core-growth team, you will be having a chance to define your career path and grow with us as we keep expanding our business
- This is a location-flexible position. You might be based in Germany or somewhere else in Europe. The contract type and agreement will vary according to this factor. We can be flexible for the right person!
Interested in shaping the future of mobile growth? Send us your resume and let’s talk!