The Growth Rocket Model has been developed to support developers in identifying what matters in developing the right app growth strategy.
The model applies to all companies, regardless of the size. Each element plays a critical role in creating a solid rocket ship to reach long-term success.
The key elements in the Growth Rocket Model are:
1. INFRASTRUCTURE is the tech setup to correctly monitor and analyze marketing activities (Analytics, Tracking & Attribution)
2. USER ACQUISITION is made of growth activities, both paid (Search, Social, etc…) and organic (ASO), that help reach new users
3. STORE LISTING is the window to the user world which allows developers to “talk” with the audience
4. CONVERSION FUNNEL is made of in-app activities, after the install, that need to be optimized to increase users’ LTV
5. UX & UI are the rocket’s fins to create balance in the app growth strategy
6. ENGAGEMENT is what completes the app cycle with activities like CRM and Retargeting
External factors, such as Market Conditions and Competition, are also incredibly important in creating a complete and successful app growth strategy.